The Covid booster programme is only being delivered through some GP Primary Care Networks/ Practices, some Pharmacies and designated vaccination centres.
Whaddon Healthcare is vaccinating for the Covid boosters.
Any patient in cohorts shown below will automatically be invited to book an appointment directly by the NHS, and will be invited by the surgery – Please call our direct COVID line on 01908 752958.
- those living in residential care homes for older adults
- all adults aged 50 years or over
- frontline health and social care workers
- all those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19 (as set out in the green book), and adult carers
- adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
Once you have received your invitation you can book via the National Booking System or Please call our direct COVID line on 01908 752958. (To book via the National Booking System visit the Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination page on the NHS website or via the Practice booking system. If you are unable to book online, please ring 119 who will be able to book the appointment for you. There are NO walk-in facilities for boosters to ensure safety.
In addition to our own GP Practice, you can view a list of the Pharmacies and Large Vaccination Centres dispensing the booster vaccine on this website.
For more information, please view the Q&A information leaflet.