- Dr Naguib M Hilmy– Male, Partner
MB BCH (Cairo 1980) FRCP (London) MRCGP DCH, DRCOG MEd.
Born by the Nile not very far from the great pyramids in Giza, Dr Hilmy completed his undergraduate medical training in Cairo University before coming to the UK for higher education in medicine.
- Dr Pauline Clerkin – Female, Partner
MB BCh BAO (National Univ of Ireland) 1987, DRCOG MRCGP DFSRH Dip, practical dermatology cardiff (merit), dermoscopy course Cardiff.
An Irish graduate, I have been a partner at WMC for 25 years. I have a special interest in dermatology, as well as women’s health.
- Dr Tahmina F Siddiqui – Female, Partner
Dr Tahmina F Siddiqui – BSC MBBS (Pakistan 1988), MRCGP (2006), Certificate in Medical Education (Oxford 2006).
Dr Siddiqui qualified in medicine from Rawalpindi Medical College, Pakistan in 1988.
- Dr Asim A Malik – Male, Partner
I attained my medical degree in 1996 from Pakistan. I did my further education and training in Norfolk and Norwich and worked in general medicine and cardiology.
- Dr Andy Potter – Male, Partner
MBBS, MRCGP, MRCP, MFSRH and accredited in community echocardiography
- Dr Naema Alam – Female, Partner
MBBS-2002 (India), MRCGP DRCOG, DGM, DFSRH.
I graduated from India from a well recognized medical school. I have done all my post-graduate medical training in UK.
- Dr Assad Hamid – Male, Partner
MBBS (Pakistan), MRCP (UK), MRCGP (UK) , PGDip Cardiology (UK) , Certificate (Dip) in Diabetes care (UK) & Diploma in COPD (UK).
Dr I P Kanjee – Male, MBBCH (1986) Ireland, DCH (1990) Dublin
Dr Anca Colcer – Female, GP
- Dr Kirsty-Marie Creed – Female, GP
- Dr Jia Yin Tan – Female FY2
BMBS BMedSci (2019)
Dr Jia Yin Tan is currently a foundation year 2 doctor in Milton Keynes. She has had experiences in the acute general medicine and general surgery department at the John Radcliffe Hospital. She has an interest in surgery and is keen on pursuing a career in ENT.
- Dr Priya Asi – Female ST1
BMedSci (2015), BMBS (2018)
Dr Asi studied at The University of Nottingham, including an elective in Dermatology (London). Her training jobs to date include; General Medicine (Endocrinology and Stroke Rehabilitation), Acute Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Psychiatry and Ophthalmology. Dr Asi is keen to pursue a career in General Practice and her training begins here, at Whaddon Healthcare, under the Community Cardiology team.
- Dr. Subad Warsame Giama GPST3 M.D (Debrecen 2014) – Female ST3
Graduated from Debrecen medical school in 2014, started her GP training in 2018. Completed the following rotations: psychiatry, medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology. Currently starting her final year of gp training at Whaddon medical centre, keen to develop her skills in general practice and gain a special interest.
- Dr Hina Zulfiqar – Female GP ST1 MBBS(2010) DRCOG(2018)Dr Hina attained her Medical degree from Pakistan.She completed her foundation training in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS).Her training jobs include Paedriatic medicine, ENT ,Anaesthesia and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.She has been working in O&G since 2013.Her last job was in O&G department at Milton Keynes University Hospital as a Trust doctor.Dr Hina is keen to persue a career in General Practice and her training begins at Whaddon Medical centre.She wants to keep Women’s Health and Dermatology as special interests.