Clinics and Services
- Community respiratory service
- Community gynaecology service
- Cardiology – For further information, please see the MK Community Cardiovascular Service website.
- Milton Keynes fertility
- Private medical examination
- Certificate & letters
In addition to GP consultations, the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please complete our Asthma Review form.
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete our online COPD Assessment form.
- Coronary heart disease
- Antenatal clinic – This clinic is held on a Monday afternoon between 13:30–16:30.
- Minor illness clinic – Clinics are held by qualified nurse.
- Well baby clinic (0 – 1 year olds only) – A clinic for new babies is provided, offering weighing and guidance and support for all parents. These are available on Wednesday at Water Eaton Health Centre from 09:30-11:30.
- Immunisation clinics – We aim to have all children fully immunised and also adults where appropriate. Routine and travel immunisations are given by the practice nurse. For further information on our travel services, please visit our Travel Room.
- Health checks – NHS Health Checks are being offered to people aged between 40 and 74 once every five years. The check is to assess your risk of developing heart disease, stroke, kidney disease or diabetes.
- Smoking cessation clinic – We have an in-house smoking advisor. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review, please complete our online Smoking Review form.
- Minor operations – By arrangement with your doctor.
- Family planning services – A range of family planning services are provided by all the doctors in the practice. These include coil and cap fitting, depo provera, oral contraception pill and emergency contraception. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our online Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Contraception implant clinic – Insertion and removal of implants.
- General nursing services – Including ear syringing, removal of stitches, dressings, cervical smears etc.
- Weight management clinic – Book an appointment with the health care assistant.
- Chaperone service – For further information, please visit our Chaperone Policy page.
- Pharmacist – For medication reviews. If have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due please use our Medication Review form.
- Ear syringing
- Joint injections
- Wound care
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Respiratory services
- Sick/fit notes – You can request these via our online Sick/Fit Note form.